You still have time to get your TOP rank with Ladder Bonus!

Time remaining - 04:08:58:35 377915

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • yesterday @ 16:19 CET
  • 16 Jul 2023
#1 Posted: 23 Aug 2023 @ 12:08 CET quote

Daksa also lived at a friend’s house; she was not alone, but the whole family.

This breed is loved for its curiosity, energy, cheerful disposition,

they say the dachshund has a high intellect and, most importantly, for boundless devotion to the owner.

Dachshund is a sociable, agile dog with a good disposition and self-esteem.

In addition, it is compact and unpretentious in content, has a memorable appearance.

This is a small dog with an elongated muscular body, short legs and an elongated muzzle.

look hilarious, always laughed at her

Short and slightly curved paws are quite strong and powerful, have hard and strong claws,

with which she loved to dig holes in the garden, for which she was constantly scolded

A friend of mine had a Pit Bull, a medium sized, robust dog with a very powerful muscular build,

wide powerful chest, massive neck and wide powerful jaws.

The coat itself is short, smooth and glossy. In winter, at night after 12, we tied a wheel from the car to him and boogaled through the streets, We trained.

By spring, it has blossomed into a muscular departure! I was shocked ))

I had a childhood friend, I called her Chip.

Sheepdogs are very attentive, smart, tireless in games and very hardy to stress.

They usually get along well with children and other animals.

These are one of the most reliable dogs. They execute commands well and clearly if you taught her :)!

I didn’t have many breeds of dogs since childhood, but there were others! But the shepherd was remembered as the best!

She lived with us for 10 years

Love you Chip!

And as a child, I found a dog on the street, I don’t know what breed it was, it lived with me for only a year!

My very first friend!!! I called her Miki. Coming after school I played with her very often! We raged in the garden on the grass,

played catch-up, hide-and-seek, tag! She was cheerful, loved to play, ate a lot, and was friendly to everyone!

But somehow, after school, I lost sight of her for a couple of days, on the third day I found her in a barn, exhausted and sad!

She got sick and it was too late to treat her! Our friends are like that, if they get sick, they hide and do not show up!

Pity her! Take care of your four-legged friends!

Old comment
Solitaire, uni!
WORLD EVALANG [ Solitaire, uni! ]
  • yesterday @ 23:46 CET
  • 11 Jan 2023
#2 Posted: 23 Aug 2023 @ 19:12 CET quote

Very cool and so many stories from your life with many dogs car.gif

Old comment
  • yesterday @ 16:19 CET
  • 16 Jul 2023
#3 Posted: 23 Aug 2023 @ 21:56 CET quote

thank you, everything is lived by experience