Скоро новый сезон, успей набрать свой лучший Ранг с Ладдер Бонусом!

Осталось - 04:06:49:06 370146

User announce

+10 geo100

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 23 Apr 2024 @ 08:43 CET
  • 07 Aug 2022
#1 добавлено: 15 Sep 2023 @ 17:44 CET цитировать

Hello everyone

Today I want to tell you about Marvel comics, which I and many people like, these comics merged into the soul of a person

Okay, let's start of course with the Avengers, my favorite characters.

I think Marvel comics are known all over the world for their compelling stories, unique characters and amazing art. It is a series of print publications that tell stories of superheroes and villains, battles between good and evil, and adventures across different planets and times. Perhaps it was precisely these features of the films that ingrained themselves in our souls and we fell in love with these comics

-For those who don’t know when Marvel began her work.

- Marvel Comics was first founded in 1939 and has become one of the most influential comic book publishers in the world. Marvel comics feature famous characters such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America (whom I love all <3) and many others. Each character has its own characteristics, history and abilities that make it unique and recognizable.

"Iron Man" - the central character of which is Tony Stark, a talented inventor and multi-billionaire. After being seriously injured in a kidnapping, Stark creates an armored suit to save his own life. Over time, he improves this suit and uses it to protect the world, becoming the superhero known as "Iron Man".

The comics highlight major themes such as the responsibility of using technology, the struggle with addiction (as Stark struggled with alcoholism), and the moral dilemma of making weapons. Iron Man is one of the most popular and iconic figures in the Marvel Universe.

- I think you will also like the next comic.

There are different series about Spider-Man, but I like the last actor Tom Holland, who played on this comic.

Holland first appeared as Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War (2016) and was well received by audiences and critics for his fresh and youthful take on the character. After that, he starred in three Spider-Man films: Homecoming (2017), Far From Home (2019) and No Way Home (2021).

"Spider-Man" is the main character of which will be Peter Parker. After being bitten by a radioactive spider on a school field trip, Parker gains superhuman strength, agility and the ability to cling to walls - and a "spider sense" that alerts him to nearby danger.

- p.s: sometimes when faced with real life difficulties, I want to become like this comic Spider-Man and fly to the ends of the earth(((

Taking on the name "Spider-Man", Parker balances the life of a regular high school student and a superhero, battling various enemies and the responsibility of using his powers to benefit others. Spider-Man stories often explore themes of personal duty, self-sacrifice, and growth

I hope this has provided you with some general information about Marvel Comics. If you have specific questions or requests, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Старый коммент
  • 03 Oct 2023 @ 16:40 CET
  • 25 Feb 2023
#2 добавлено: 16 Sep 2023 @ 14:06 CET цитировать

so that boy is like for me too ) Spider-man

Старый коммент
#3 добавлено: 16 Sep 2023 @ 22:16 CET цитировать

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Старый коммент
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Тема закрыта